Friday, June 22, 2012

I've been taking prenatal vitamins since Jan 2011. LOL. what the...

That got me thinking and I wrote this journal entry:

I don't have a family of our own yet which is a blessing in disguise that I have recently been able to see. I was all about having our own baby, which of course I am still beyond excited about. But I am also loving my life with just my husband and friends while I can. Just enjoying life and living it right now! I was living in the future until this summer. When I told my husband about taking a break, I got this life that I always had ....back.  It was a weird feeling and epiphany to myself that sunk in bcos I received time and memories that I already had but didnt see before. I was preparing my mind so much for you babies that I wasnt being a 26 year old me. I do want to be a younger mom, but this year has been amazing with experiences that I would not have if I was pregnant. On another note, so excited for our Euro trip next month!!!!!




 i know ive been extreme with this new "ephiphany" of mine, lol. i'll calm down now. thanks! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment