Friday, January 17, 2014

Green Juice

I always hated green juice so much. I wish I liked it! My husband loves juicing. He loves the taste, the healthy factor, trying to loose some weight, and drinking a meal which is quick, not heavy since he's not a breakfast person, and convenient for him [even though cleaning the veggies, making the juice, and cleaning the juicer all right there on the spot is time consuming in the morning]. I have to eat a big breakfast when I wake up or I get a headache; similar to some people who need coffee as soon as they wake up or they have a headache, hehe.

When I first got pregnant, my husband always made sure I drank green juice every morning. I did so for a bit for the sake of our baby during the first trimester. But remind you, I was also vomiting with morning sickness in the beginning. I absolutely hated drinking the friggin' green juice, but my husband made it for us so I did. I held my breathe and chugged it down.

BUT sometimes the green juice [yes the green juice] made me throw up so I stopped that! Now when I smell or think of green juice, I associate it with these "lovely" memories backed up with my natural dislike towards it. Now I hate green juice even more, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment