Thursday, July 17, 2014

My love for you really grows every single day. Every time you nap, I'm happy! But then I watch you because I miss when you're awake, hehe. You are such a good baby. You are so chak hae/kind. You are very patient - you wait to cry [unless it's a dirty diaper, lol you have no tolerance for that yet]. You know who I am. You watch me when I walk away. You know my smell. You love cuddling with me. You are so calm and lay your head on my chest.

It kind of hurts me that you will never know how much I love you ;]


------------
added

i think i may have pictured a deceiving picture above.

hol' up - i still let you cry it out since you were just 1 month old.

and i take it back - you will know how much i love you when you become a mother too. so we'll be straight. nah i sayin'


No comments:

Post a Comment