Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Nursing

I absolutely hate breastfeeding. I can't wait until I'm finished. Forget about a "push" gift, it's all about "breastfeeding" gift, man! Breastfeeding was harder than labor for me. BF [not boyfriend] is one of the hardest things in life for me.

You produce too little, it's a problem. You produce too much, it's a problem. HURTS LIKE HECK!! Stresses me out for days.

My pump comes with me 90% of wherever I go. I pumped numerous times at the mall too. I'm a slave to this dumb machine.

Every single AM I wake up to pump while my baby is sound asleep, I want to punch someone, but don't have any energy to do it. Sometimes I mentally punch my husband .... I'll be like, "UGH BABE WAKE UP!" And it's 0% his fault. Hahaha I am soooo bad. I'm a terror!

Ugh, I dont even want to write about nursing. I'm done. I hate it. For many reasons.

Thank you breastmilk for keeping my baby healthy. I will never, ever miss you.

Ugh, I can't believe I have to do it again with all the other kids. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment