Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools Pregnancy

Of course I jump on it..........

My husband said I was "psychotic" for playing this prank. I'm not superstitious with it or think this will jinx our future pregnancy or baby. I just see it as a believable AFD joke! xP

I must have played it on 10+ people and 80% believed it!!! [Except for you 3 !!! Again, what if it was real! Pff :] Muhahaha
Was also curious to see people's reactions if it was to actually happen.

Even my best friend believed me! :P I got cursing, I got "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", I got a long paragraph about trying to figure out a zodiac sign [lolol R!! sorry], and I was left with threats.

My cousin tried to turn it around on me, but I didnt fall for it!! Good try! He said he already told his parents and that I should be getting a really excited phone call, lol! He was persistent, but FAILED. Tehehhehe.

Oh I love it. Ok byebye. Sorry future baby I used you! Mommy is bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment