Friday, May 4, 2012

!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?

Ok let me just say that everyone is different and can be unique. Pregnant women do come up with weird things on how to take a pregnant picture. I dont know why this is too common.

On a tv show, one pregnant woman wanted to be naked riding a horse and have a painter paint it into artwork. Well she got that done.


reblogged from: http://swankybaby.net/2012/04/more-awkward-pregnancy-photos.html

Awkward Pregnancy Photos








 

Look at her belly or I'll shoot you!






Daddy as the baby? Huh?

Yeah, that is all we need to see of her in the photo. This pregnancy is all about me.





Bride with a Bump

Bearing Fruit
?????????Mirror Mirror
Great I'm scared to go to sleep now.The Circle of Life
even more scared now....The Write Stuff





You can see more of these hilarious photos from iVillage.com
HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment