Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Ugh I am finally, finally recovering now. Just a stuffy nose [horrible for sleeping], coughs, and such which I'll take over my week+.

Last week, the boy I watch got sick. So I went in early to stay with him from school. He tried to kiss me on my mouth bcos he does that sometimes. Uh huh. I always tell him that these (my) lips are for my husband, lol. He is now full on trying to kiss my mouth.... And I'm holding his head back as his face [and eyes] are stretching with my hand imprints on his forehead, lol. I tell him to please stop bcos I don't want to get sick now. So he licks his hands and shoves them in my mouth. Gee thanks. He missed 6 days of school. 

I had one of the worst sicknesses I thought I was possibly pregnant. I had THE biggest migraine ever for days-days! Ugh. I was so dizzy, so nauseous, and wanting to throw up. I couldn't get out of bed. I was so cold with my sweatshirt on but sweating up a mess. I was sweating so much it was nasty. My body was aching that I couldn't sleep at night. I wasn't coughing or had stuffy nose. Then I got my period, lol. And for the first time I was kinda happy.

This sickness was so bad it made me think of how I'd be if I really was pregnant with morning sickness. I straight up asked my husband if we could just legit adopt 4 children bcos I didn't want to feel that sick ever again, lol! How selfish. And how quick we change our minds! LOL

Anyways it's only been... Feb, March, April.. 3 months since we started trying, but I decided to just throw all of that out the window. I was peeing on ovulation sticks the past few weeks. I'm healthy, able to conceive, and all that great stuff. I just want to enjoy right now and let it be whenever it will be! We can't plan anyways. I want to enjoy our summer, explore, travel, dye my hair whenever I want, drink shots and wine, and eat sushi. Even though we werent stressed, we were so exited and really anticipating a baby. When you are thinking of conceiving, it most times just does not happen. I know of too many stories like that. I am happy for this freedom we always had. :D So here's to.... enjoying our summer and getting pregnant whenever we do! I'm still #1 baby lover and all that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment