Friday, November 1, 2013

FOOD

Warning: I don't know how to fix the duplicate photos. Oh well!

I wanted to make a list of foods I like.


1. SPANISH food from the REAL MOM AND POPS!! [different from Mexican food] For example: Yellow rice, pink beans, and chicken stew! [Couldn't find a picture that would suffice!!]


2. PHO, Vietnamese noodles 
3. Chicken and Potatoes.....Regular or as stews. For example: Korean 닭도리탕 
Korean GamJa Tang/ Potato Stew 
Halal Guys' Chicken and Rice platter 

Mexican Corn and normal corn 
계란찜/Korean egg side dish  it's exploding out
couscous 

escargot  
risotto 
gnocchi 
mashed potatoes 

I am the biggest candy freak. I am a scary adult when it comes to sugar. But for some reason, I am not craving sugar. And I'm so glad because I was afraid I was going to OD on sugar.
cotton candy 
cotton candy ice cream 
blue velvet anything 
creme brulee 
macarons 
Dylan's Red Licorse from Australia 

Crabs. Blue Crabs. King Crabs!
Prosciutto!!!

SIGH TUNA TARTARE 
I love Sashimi 


No comments:

Post a Comment