Thursday, November 7, 2013

Lately...

I am SO boring. I am soo lazy. Most of my time is spent in bed, and I love it. I walk to the kitchen and straight back into bed with water or food, go to the bathroom, and stay in bed. I try to go out once a day which is usually for a lunch or dinner date. Then I'm tired after. I don't cook right now. My sense of smell is so strong. I hate anything loud. I go to bed very early. I really miss boxing a lot, but I get tired just putting the bed sheets on. I don't have much to talk about. So not like the normal me. I'm always tired. LOL sounds so fun and productive.

My life motto before was "Just do it - now!" and that's how I lived my life. That is totally out the window, and I am the complete opposite. It takes me an hour just to get out of bed. I'm just chilling not doing anything... not playing on my phone or laptop. It takes me an hour everyday to get up from doing nothing!

My current life motto has been "I do what I want." And it feels great :]

No comments:

Post a Comment