Wednesday, November 27, 2013

4 Months

Same for 4 months:
-sense of strong smell. ugh. hence no cooking.
-lack of appetite. cravings havent really begun yet.
-headaches and nausea. good thing I have prescribed meds for it to help!
-body, skin, and weight is same for all 4 months so far. of course that will drastically change!!
-im lazy and boring as heck.
-simple tomato and mozzarella caprese has been my go to fave since early on! 

New starting 4 Months: 
-just started to pee more often, but don't pee that much. so all that work just to pee a little and so often is tiring, hehe. dont pee much in middle of night yet. i need my sleep!
-new found excitement for our baby GIRL!


Not much is new and I still don't really "feel" pregnant. I just feel lazy and tired. No real baby bump for me to touch or look at yet. :/ I still don't fully believe it! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment