Monday, December 9, 2013

Bad Girl/Bump or Good Girl/Bump?

A little baby bump came out for the first time 2 weekends ago on a weekend night. I was like oh whoa! The next day it went back in. For a whole week, that tiny [I say tiny not to say I'm tiny, but because when I just say baby bump some people got overly excited :[ baby bump was gone. Ok.... Then this past Friday, it came back out!! And the next day, it went back in and I don't have my baby bump anymore. I promise I'm telling the truth, lol. Couple of my girlfriends and my husband know what I'm talking about bcos they felt it that one night, then it was gone, and then felt it Friday night again. I think it's because on those particular days I ate A LOT.

So as a joke:
I said, "Colette is such a "nah rah rhee" party girl diva who only makes appearances on the weekends! What a bad girl."
My husband defends Colette saying, "Coco is a good girl - she studies during the week and ONLY comes out on the weekends!"
Lol we're both obviously just joking, but dang my husband was quick to be on her side and see her from a positive light, hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment