Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Postpartum by Lucie's List

I really liked this post, and wanted to share!
http://www.lucieslist.com/the-postpartum-experience



I dont know why, but I totally cracked up at this:

"A few hours after Lucie was born, I finally fell asleep when there was a loud knock at the door. "Cookies?" he said. Seriously? Yes, the cookie man was making the rounds (what?). "No, I don't want no damn cookies -- trying to SLEEP IN HERE! Been up for about 32 hours. Just had a BAY-BEE, hellllooooo.... oh wait, cookies?? yah yah yah, I'll take three. Don't mind if I do. HOM-Nom-Nom.... I may be tired, but I'm not crazy."


She also put this in here which I think will be of great use in the future! http://astore.amazon.com/lucslis-20?_encoding=UTF8&node=2




On a side note, I'm petrified of postpartum depression and the labor recovery. Labor doesn't scare me as much. It's [1] the aftermath in the hospital, [2] the first couple weeks recovering, and [3] first couple months.

No comments:

Post a Comment