Tuesday, December 31, 2013

NYE

Going to one of our last New Year's Eve Parties............. for a WHILE. SNIFF SNIFF. I don't remember the last time I didn't drink my face off in the city for NYE. lol sorry that's who I am.... or shall I say who I used to be. haha so depressing.

I'll probably pass out before midnight, get annoyed of being around ALL drunk people :], and be annoyed taking my drunk husband home, but I shall put on my dress and celebrate!!

Goodbye 2013! 2013 was def my year. I went out so much during the weeknights. God, You were amazing to my husband and me in so many ways with his career, our marriage, and our experiences!!! Thank you for blessing us with our first child end of summer.

Hello 2014 to a new chapter in our lives. CHANGED... FOREVER.........NO... turning... back. lol. Ok, let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment