Monday, April 7, 2014

Can we talk about how awesome my husband is again??! :] :]

He knows how to make and fix almost anything. And if he doesn't, he'll look it up and figure it out! When we were dating and I was ungrateful, I'd think he was being a know it all. lol!

He can cook anything!! Last month was slow for him at work and he was able to come home at a decent time so he's been cooking like 4/5 dinners a week! And everything tastes good. And from scratch. And I ask for variety, lol.

Before I got pregnant [and obviously now], he would get me water at 3am/anytime of the night while he was asleep. I would wake him up and ask him if he can do this or that, and he always does. Then I wake him up an hour later [kinda jk] and ask him for a kiss, and another few hours after for him to tell me he loves me. He totally does say it in his sleep, lol.

Over the weekend, I went out with my girlfriends [Yes, at 8 months pregnant. But it was my BFF's birthday.] and he took my mom on a double date for Hibachi and a movie! He's the best son in law too!

He is on point when I demand: "smoother me!", "more kisses", and etc. ;P

TMI - If I'm having a really bad stomache and I'm on the toliet, sometimes I want moral support, LOL. He'll come and sit with me or hug me in the bathroom! 

Yeah I'm mad needy and we're attached! :]

He's amazing with kids. He was nicknamed the baby whisper at our previous church and a few people joke around and call him that at our current church! He's good with all ages from infants to teens. [I can't do teens, lol.] He loves teaching people, especially kids so he makes it fun and educational. For example, he'll draw animals with a 4 year old and explain all the animal's cool features. One kid went to sleep with the piece of paper they drew on together. How adorable is that?!!


With that said, there will also come a time when we will hate each other's guts one day during our marriage. That horrible phase will be beyond tough, but it shall pass.


No comments:

Post a Comment