Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Fear of Falling

I was afraid of falling or tripping while pregnant. For example, I wash my feet in the bathroom sink a lot. lol gross I know. And when I do, I hold on for dear life. [I know, I should just wash them in the shower and stand.] I also saw this horrid movie where a pregnant girl got hit really hard and she landed on her stomach which made her bleed and have the baby early. lol what a HORRIBLE movie! I kinda tripped once at home, but I caught myself and just hit my ankle so that doesn't really count. I do have pretty decent balance for a pregnant person. Still wearing heels not to impress anyone, but just bcos I can and I feel weird when I don't. ;P Random fact is that since I was little, I would tip toe instead of walking around at home. And I didn't even know it for years, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment