Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Helping your children financially later in life

If I could, I would help my children out financially when they have more time [younger] but do not have as many finances to explore certain experiences to gain knowledge, memories, etc. Not all parents would agree to that and that is perfectly fine. I don't think I'll buy my children all houses if I had all the money in the world, no. I would pay for 4 years of college, give them a very very generous honeymoon so they can explore and build together as they start their marriage [and after stressful wedding planning :P], and help with their infants. Someone I know said that they gave their children money when they started a family because that is when they need it the most starting off, rather than leaving it to them in their will. I side with them on that. ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment