Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Marital Counseling/Therapy

A healthy marriage is ideal for a household so it's important to try to be the best not only for yourself, but for your children and family as a whole. I'm not saying if you are divorced, not married, etc. that it means any less. I am an only child of divorced parents so I'm not saying anything negative about anyone. ;]

I am all for [the idea of, at least :P] doing things to always help a/my marriage. I think marital or any type of counseling or therapy is a very healthy thing for a good or not so good couple, person, etc. There is always room for growth, especially in a marriage. It's two becomes one people, and fact is that it's not always as easy for all of the 982687526752 things you face. You always need to work to keep it alive and at its best even when it's great. You need to thank the Lord for no big problems when your marriage is doing well too! Amen! :P

Our new church, we would like to hopefully be our home church, offers premarital [a MUST] and newly married marital counseling so I jumped on it! Super excited!! It really helps to learn about yourself and how you can better yourself for the team, aka marriage as one. [Yes swallow your pride ppls. :] We are pretty good communicators [no wait, I'm good at saying everything on my mind - good and horrible], but there's always some things that were misunderstood or forgotten sometimes.

Also there's this new VH1 reality show called Couples Therapy. It just premiered tonight. I love watching something like this so I can see different marriages in different perspectives. :]

1 comment:

  1. Marital Counseling and education is not only necessary, but beneficial as research reveals that it will help prepare you for marriage and the long term health of your marriage. Did you know that the divorce rate of first marriages is 50%? But you can help undo that risk by attending a marital counseling course or session with those trained to conduct marital counseling.



    marital counseling ma

    ReplyDelete