Saturday, March 31, 2012

...Yes, still trying...

Status: Same
:]








.... :/
hahah



Here is the psychotic part of the blog. Oh wait, isnt that already 90%+ of this blog!? :P Yea, yes it is. In late 2011, I said that if I wasn't pregnant by end of March that I would probably be depressed by now. LOL. So harsh! Anyways, we all know giving stress is the worst thing we can do right now while trying. Anything with children whether it's trying to conceive, their schedule, etc etc. is all out of our control. I know God will provide in His perfect time. I can't help to think that my husband and I need to be more spiritually straight before receiving this gift. We just hope for the best and let God take care of the rest!! :] Please pray for this amazing miracle of God's gift to come to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment