Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Eh, I'm just lazy today. LAY-G.
And it don't mattah. And I don't care. Got no worries! :]

I thank God that I have a husband who is able to provide financially, but also supportive and let me stay home. I am so thankful beyond words that I was able to stay home while I feel miserable and to not worry about anything. I can barely get out of bed and I am lucky I was able to not feel guilty or bad about resting.

It is also very "funny" that the family I was a nanny for happened to move last minute across the globe for work. My BFF and I talked about this in June, and what we thought is really happening. God's perfect plan for us is unfolding. I prayed  a lot and very specifically for this particular time. :] I'm just glad that this was the time for us.

We found out about my job and the family in June, I finished work in July, my husband and I started trying end of July/beginning of August [don't remember, lol], went on our trip in August, and we found out the first week of his job in September that we were in our First Trimester.

No comments:

Post a Comment