Sunday, September 22, 2013

It's the same routine: I wake up with a headache and some nausea, lately it's been "bareable" [or maybe I'm used to it?] during the day, I get tired every few hours so I just take it easy, I usually get tired around 1pmish and will nap, start normal for a bit, start getting the headache and nausea again [morning and night], I get tired again around 8pm, and sleep 9-10pmish.

I still can't eat much. Lately I'm more hungry though, but I barely eat anything.

I have an invention idea!! When anyone, especially a pregnant woman, wants to go to the bathroom, but doesn't want to get out of bed or wake up, they can just push a button. A decent size hole in the mattress will appear where you move to so you can just pee in bed and flush! Sounds gross? No, sounds like a dream! It would be an expensive thing to have, but I would DEF buy it. Muahaha. My husband already patented the idea.... jk he thinks I'm mcnasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment