Monday, September 23, 2013

First OB and meeting baby!

I went to the OB GYN today for the first time [in couple years]. I am 6 weeks pregnant. What!? 6 Weeks? That means I got pregnant a week after we started trying. We conceived the baby the first week of August and right before we left for our trip. I heard of a couple who got pregnant on their first try, and I remember I was so envious [not in a bad way] of them! Sorry let me gloat right now - I can't believe we got pregnant within a week or two of trying!! I hate me for saying something obnoxious like that. :P

I'm weighing in at 102lbs right now at 6 weeks. Let me remember that I used to weigh 102lbs.

I saw the blob :] and when I heard the heartbeat, I cried. Shoot I almost cried when the Doctor entered the room for no reason. I was afraid that I was going to see our baby for the first time today - by MYSELF. It's ok though. My husband didn't think it was going to happen. I have 2 pictures. I saw the umbilical cord too!


First time I felt pregnant, but can't believeeeee it! Squeel! - throwing up in a certain way.
Feeling pregnant, but still can't believe it - being sick and tired everyday!
Second time I felt pregnant, but still can't believe it - Today at my baby's first OB GYN and hearing our baby's heart beat.
I think it'll kick in in the Second Trimester when we can share with others and my bump starts!



The black blob is the baby ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment