Saturday, September 14, 2013

I am still very tired. I sleep maybe 11 hours because I have a lunch date. I could have slept more, but this is also not rare because I can easily sleep 12 hours.The difference is that after a long night of sleep, I don't feel that tired, but after 11 hours of sleep, I was still groggy. I had a glass of wine with lunch [my last glass.....]. After I come back from the lunch date, I'm really exhausted and I did absolutely nothing at lunch. I'm still tired and I go back to sleep for few hours. I slept more today than I was awake. After I get up from my nap, my body doesn't feel refreshed at all. It felt like that nap did absolutely nothing for me. My body was still very tired. I woke up around 5pm because I was really hungry. Nothing sounds good to eat, but I'm hungry - this is usually common too. I boil water for pasta since Ty already made sauce and it's in the fridge. While I'm boiling a small portion of water for my serving of pasta, I have maybe 5 delicious small cherry tomatoes. After a few minutes, I feel really sick. So I start thinking, "Ok, I'm really tired because I'm sick! My throat did hurt a tiny bit since yesterday." This is very true. Now, my head hurt, my throat hurt where I felt like I had to throw up, my stomach hurt, and my body was weak. I feel a very strong urge to throw up all of a sudden............ and I do throw up all those cherry tomatoes straight into the toilet. Ty is there with me in the bathroom. I cry because I felt sick while throwing up and then I smile really big because I'm wondering if I'm pregnant. I eat my pasta because I'm so hungry, but I feel sick. I don't finish it and go lie down. 

I decide I'm going to wait several days to see if I'm sick or not. There's been times where I thought I was pregnant and then I got my period so I didn't want to get too excited.

But throwing up for no reason... unless I'm sick is a huge sign. I'm not a person who throws up when they're sick. I only throw up when I'm hungover, LOL. There's only been a few times in my life where I threw up because I'm sick is what I mean. I'm lucky I rarely got a stomach bug. And the way I was throwing up... it was like morning sickness of pregnant person where it comes, it comes, I make the noise, I make the noise again, and then I run to the toliet confused. 

Went to sleep at 9pm for 12 hours that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment