Monday, September 16, 2013


I woke up with a headache. My headache can definitely be from over sleeping everyday!
The more you sleep, the more you sleep can explain why I've been sleeping so much these past few days.
Feeling nauseous can be from thinking that I am pregnant.
And just being sick can contribute to all of this.
I have definitely been burping a lot though.
I'm coming up with a million very reasonable reasons why I feel they way I feel, and not being pregnant as a defense mechanism.
But I hope and pray that God has blessed us with our own miracle.

I'm trying to tell myself that the symptoms I have are because I am making myself feel this way which I definitely think can be very true. I'm also being bipolar and going back and forth. I'm also taking it another level and telling myself that if I do take a pregnancy test, it'll come out negative, but have doubts that it might be wrong and I will be pregnant because at that point, I'll be disappointed. [Woah that doesn't even make sense, but I that's what I thought.] Ugh trying to get pregnant is so sensitive and messes with your mind and emotions!! I want to be calm and not over think! :]

I got a taste of what it could feel like to be sick from being pregnant, and I thought to myself suffering for a life is worth it! Being sick for no reason, sucks, haha.

Ok I threw up again. UGH! It was that pregnancy type of motion again, lol.

I have a fever, have a slight sore throat, and I'm coughing a bit. I think I'm just sick.




No comments:

Post a Comment