Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Family Jewels

I always think about passing down my jewelry to my children. I have jewelry my mom bought me [with stories behind them], family for my wedding, etc. that I cant wait to give to my daughter at her Sweet 16, when she turns 18, 21, 30, gets married, and has her own children. Or my future daughter in law.
I'm huge on reciving jewerly for special occasions, birthdays, etc. I used to make my girlfriends buy my jewelry for my 16th, 17th, 18th birthdays and Christmas, etc.! LOL. SO me. I feel so bad for them. I still wear [and never take off even in the shower] the name bracelet [they were able to get ONE diamond in the middle of the star. awwwww hahaha] the 3 of them got for me. They all pitched in $50~?, hehe.

Read please: http://www.theglow.com/zoe-buckman/?i#21

Anywhoos what I really want to say [jk?] is that I want jewelry for a push gift and I will pass that on to my daughter when she gives birth too! So spread the love, babe!!! :P IT's ALL for our future babygirl - me pushing and the push gift, LOLL.

Also going to get matching family bracelets for EVERYONE. muahaha. fuun

No comments:

Post a Comment