Sunday, February 26, 2012

This past week the kids I nanny had the whole week off. I had that Monday off bcos the dad had off from work. Everyday I woke up at 7am [I usually wake up like 11am. Yo I'm taking advantage of my sleep right now and don't feel bad ONE BIT. :] Everyday we went on a new journey, a new place, a new museum, and a new adventure. We had so much fun and filled our entire day. I came home every night happy and exhausted. I couldnt WAIT to sleep in. ;]
This full week is a glimpse into my summer. I will be waking up madd early and being with the kids all day long. My summer will be a tiny mini glimpse into my future. And it doesnt seem bad at all. I think I'm made for this. :] I can handle this. Give me your kids and I'll take them too. hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment