Monday, February 27, 2012

Sleeping

I am a light sleeper and my husband is not. He is a big snorer. I love cuddling and falling asleep and sleeping in each other's arms, lol. I can not do that. :[ And I don't sleep as well bcos of it. :P
After I wake him up, he falls asleep and is snoring again in less than 10 seconds. I already feel like I have an infant child. NO JOKE. :P The past couple weeks have been out of control. Maybe God is preparing me, LOL.
He promised to get that surgery in Korea. It's supposed to help a lot. I already go to sleep with ear plugs.
I used to hit him in the middle of the night, every time. I know it's not his fault nor does he know and I wake him up from his precious sleep so now I just gently tell him. He apologizes which is sweet. But dang.......... my body feels like I worked out all day and trust me that is not the case.
The past two weeks, I feel like I have a newborn. Today I woke up early, even before 11am. x[ hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment