Monday, February 27, 2012

fashion on hold, my later dream

For those of you who know me, I was always going to work up the fashion ladder and started to in my college years. A lot of you actually tried to prevent me from me switching out from fashion. :P As soon as I met my husband we talked about many things early on and came to an agreement that if I am able to stay at home to be a mother, wife, and homemaker that I would. We both grew up where our parents were always working hard for us and so they never came to our games, etc. Long story short is that I have [90% :] happily put my fashion dreams aside for our family. It would be a privilege, and no money or time in the world would compare for me.

I absolutely miss fashion right now, but I DEF dont miss working in the fashion industry where its do or die, everything was supposed to be done yesterday but couldnt bcos of other factors, and the stress... all for clothes, accessories, etc. I love fashion, but hi we are not saving lives!! ;] As I respect the fashion industry and the hard sweat, blood, and tears [lol. so not kidding], I felt my morals being unbalanced. So of course I tried to start my own fashion business but didnt follow through on marketing, etc. and just made a blog for my fashion outlet. lol.

As I am home later with screaming babies, house a mess, still have errands to run by myself... I might cry, lol but won't regret it. My prayer is still to be able to pursue fashion later when I'm 40+. tehehehe. I just can't and won't give up fashion. It's just on hold. My prayer is to be able to be a stylist and personal shopper when I'm in my 40s and 50s. Why not!? And with the power of prayer, I will be able to juggle in 15 hours a week to start that dream. Ask and you shall receive. Believe when you pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment