Wednesday, May 7, 2014

"Breaking the Rules"

I was a very lenient pregnant person.

Sashimi? - Yeah, good quality is fine. Women in Asia eat sushi during their pregnancies. :P [And have my husband mad at me. It was worth it. ;]
Tartares? - Always order the appetizer if they have it on the menu. [And have my husband fuming.]
PROSCIUTTO? - FREAKIN' YES PLEASE! [Had my pregnant sister in law slap my arm once. ;]
Salami? - UH HUH [Same as above.]
Wine? - I said I would have a little in my last trimester if I craved some, but luckily I didn't crave it at all. :O
Sleep on your left side? - It's ok, I sleep all ways.


I know this post is very opinionated and can be extremely controversial. If you went through .... oh let's say 4 pregnancies, maybe you would be like me and maybe you wouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment