Monday, May 12, 2014

Encouraging and Inspirational Bible Scriptures

Psalm 71:6 From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother’s womb. I will ever praise you.

John 16:21  A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come; but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world.

Psalm 127:3 Children are a blessing from the Lord; the fruit of the womb a reward. Don’t fret over the changes, the upcoming sacrifices, but rather rejoice in the gift and the Giver!

Deut 28:4 Blessed shall be the offspring of your body and the produce of your ground and the offspring of your beasts, the increase of your herd and the young of your flock.
Psalm 129:13-14 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
Proverbs 23:25  May your father and mother rejoice; may she who gave you birth be joyful!

“Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:6-7).

“... weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning” (Psalm 30:5)

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

“It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights. He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze. You give me your shield of victory, and your right hand sustains me; you stoop down to make me great. You broaden the path beneath me, so that my ankles do not turn.”  Psalm 18:32-36

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort” (2 Corinthians 1:3).

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” (Philippians 4:13)

“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind” 2 Timothy 1:7

Deuteronomy 31:6  Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”

“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”  Isaiah 41:1

Isaiah 40:29-31 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Psalm 91:4 He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

Psalm 55:22 Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.

“May the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.”  2 Thessalonians 3:16

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

1 Peter 5:7 “Cast all your cares upon Him, for He cares for you.”

The Lord will give strength to His people; the Lord will bless His people with peace. Psalm 29:11

Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will  help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28


No comments:

Post a Comment