Thursday, May 22, 2014

Update

She was 7lbs 3 oz at birth and a week later she is 7lbs!

Producing a good amount of milk too! YAAY. Such a big difference today. It's Day 2 of my milk coming in, and pumping alone I'm able to produce 7oz. I mean, I'm pumping 7 times on top of feedings so I'm pumping a lot.

She latched on after a few tries at the hospital and has been latching on [quite aggressively :/] ever since.

She eats small portions very often, just like Mommy. But that's tiring :/ She 99% falls asleep while eating. And I also have to wake her up while she's feeding. She'll suck and sleep, suck and sleep pretty much the whole time! :/

Peeing and Pooing a lot! 10 pees and 6 poos today.

She farts and burps a lot which I'm glad she's able to let out and not hold in feeling uncomfortable or being fussy.

Her favorite pastime is definitely getting burped. She smiles and makes all these faces as if an adult is receiving a massage. Her facial expressions are really expressive. ;]

I prayed really hard for a good sleeper, and that's what I got! Her pediatrician said her being able to sleep right through with the lights on and loud noises will probably be her sleeping style. I thought all newborns slept like that in the beginning. She'll have a tough time waking up for school! :/

I am.. was a sleeping BEAR MONSTAH. [But I'm a very light sleeper. Colette follows after Daddy who is not a light sleeper.] Now, I think sleeping... is overrated. Hahaha half kidding!

After I gave birth, I said I was ready to do it again! Even though it wasn't easy of course! The next day when I was feeling the pain down there, I was like wow, but thought to myself that it's definitely worth it! Today is also the day I feel a ton better with recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment