Monday, January 2, 2012

Baby Cribs


A [non pregnant] girl can dream, plan, and shop WAY in advance! ;P

My absolute. fave. Love at first sight. Makes all my dreams come true. Girl or boy. If it's a boy, you pop him right in there and viola you have a prince.
http://www.poshtots.com/interior-design-guide/nursery-necessities/all-baby-cribs/fantasy-carriage-crib/3378/3381/1313/12867/poshproductdetail.aspx I picked this crib out for a VERY long time. Found out TODAY how much it was. Beyond crushed when I found out the Fantasy Carriage Crib cost $19,995!!!! LOLLLLLL. what?! I'm baffled. I really don't know whether to laugh or to CRY. Yeah no I'm crying. I swear if I had $20k to spare, I would buy this. I WOULD. OMG but that is a ridic price!



Not too impressed. This is too much, yes even for me, tehehe. Not practical. It's pretty, but that's it. I dont even want it one bit. http://www.poshtots.com/baby-furniture/posh/ultimate-posh/fantasy-coach/18/1376/1360/927/poshproductdetail.aspx Fantasy Coach for $47k? No thanks, but great to look at to the person who made it. It is actually the bed version of the Fantasy crib above.
Ok fine, maybe..... :P I was lying to you and myself!! This bed is so awesome for a girl!!! OMG but that is seriously a ridic price . I'm just going to hire someone to make it for 1/5 of the price. Now I'm just mad. :P

Majestic Carriage Crib $19,995. Sigh. Have no energy to express my thoughts on this one. lol. This one follows the Fantasy Carriage Crib. Sigh. love.
I should just take these images and frame them in my baby's room. LOL.

Baby Suommo Grand Sonno

Iron Cribbaby cribs
round crib
I would NEVER. what the freak??



The one I would buy are either of the two below. I love white. I love that they have many drawers and sections with a changing section right next to it.

Athena Daphne Convertible Crib in White. It's about $380 and sold in a lot of places. You can take the bars down and it becomes a toddler's bed. You can take all of it apart and it become's a child size bed too! Amazing~

Nice bassinets are so expensive!!!! C'mon, it's only for an infant's first months. 90% of the bassinets I found to be nice were closer to $1k+. Why.......?
But that's where they get you at the same time too. You want that "perfect" dream bassinet since it's the first thing your baby sleeps in. Well, I wont be fooled! I'm not spending $1700 on a white gorgeous round bassinet that I fell in love with online. LOL. nope!

No comments:

Post a Comment