Friday, January 6, 2012

Strollers

Silver Cross Kensington Pram - Navy $2,995

I always, always wanted a stroller like this!!! It's kinda hard to find too. But yes it's not practical [right? :/] and I'm going to think about my baby rather than myself for once :P and pass on this b.e.a.u.t.y.



New for US in 2012!! YAAY. This is the perfect stroller for me [or almost anyone]. It comes in YELLOW!! Yellow is my favorite color and think it's very bright and fun for both unisex and all babies. Back to the important details, this stroller has so many many amazing features! It is the world’s slimmest folding, full-size all-terrain stroller and revolutionary newborn travel system. It comes with the first ever fully integrated solar lighting system located at the front of the stroller frame. A safety light can be activated to shine either full beam or flashing hazard lights with an auto switch off after two minutes. The light is powered by three AAA batteries or rechargable by environmentally sound solar panels. Late summer night strolls here I come?! They have puncture proof wheels with front and rear shock absorbers plus the front wheel’s patented “anti-dribble mechanism”, the canopy is coated with an SPF 40+ uv coating and all materials are breathable, stain resistant and machine washable. Optionals are a pvc free rain cover, car seat adapters, a uv mosquito net, reversible cushions and mattresses. WHAT WHAT. :D



Stokke Xplory for $900-1000+
This stroller was my first love. [very dramatic, I know :] LOVE how it's high. Love facing the child!! The yellow color is discontinued. I even emailed the company, but no hope. [Yes I did!] I am really torn, but think I am leaning towards the Stokke. Yesterday I was ALL ABOUT the Bloom above. Not going to lie... I hate the colors Stokke offers, ha.



When we get more children! ;] bugaboo donkey duo starting at $1109

Just not personally a fan of maclarens for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment