Thursday, January 5, 2012

Miscarrying Woes

I was always afraid as a kid [I know, weird child! lol] of being barren. I think it was perhaps bcos of some Bible stories. Not blaming the Bible!! Just saying. :] Anyways, I am confident now that I'm not barren bcos I got all these crazy tests done in Korea over the summer. I am actually above the norm for my age. Yaaay ;D
Now I am scared of miscarrying. A lot of healthy women who get healthy babies miscarry their first pregnancy during their first trimester. It is actually more frequent than I thought or knew. The thought of that possibility happening is the real reason my husband quickly agreed to bump up our trying date a few months earlier. He knows that if that was to ever happen, how devastatedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd and ddepressed I would be. And he didnt hesitate or try to negotiate. Thanks to J for sharing that with us. I think a lot more [if not most?] of us think that they will get pregnant easily deep inside bcos everyone hopes for it, but you never know. That’s why it really is a miracle gift from God. I will one day really feel that meaning, and I can not wait! [if you already couldn't tell :P]

No comments:

Post a Comment