Monday, January 9, 2012

How Many Children?

Ok ask me again in 2, 3, 4, 5 years. :]

I am an only child who loves being smothered, loves being with many people [I want to be with] all the time, and wants a huge family. I find it interesting when I ask only children how they feel about the number of children they would like. It’s usually 1 child or many. So extreme and nothing in between. They usually either like being an only child or they want a huge family. I have a huge family on my father’s side [He has 1 older sister and 5 younger brothers, so that’s 7 children.], and I absolutely love holidays [or anything at that] with all of them. When I do something, I always ask 30 people too. I love being with lots of good people all the time.

Yes, I will speak to you again after my 1st and 2nd pregnancy!!, but right now I would love 4 children. If I have 4 of the same sex, I’m going for the fifth! And then stopping. Even if pregnancy is really rough for me, I think I would be the one to suck it up [and complain while trying to suck it up!] to have more than two for sure. I dont want an uneven number - so that’s my dumb philosophy on having 3 children. Wow I just realized 3 of my closest and longest girlfriends are all apart of a 3 children family so I dont hate on the middle child or a family of 3.

Let’s pray for 4. Four.... Four... Four... Four :]

No comments:

Post a Comment