Thursday, January 12, 2012

Baby Names

As for names, I have [since I was younger and adjusted with my husband. aw aren’t I sho nice. haha] all of it set and will never share will you until I name them! I have the biblical name which is the formal name, middle name which is just a name that I think is really cool and they can use if they dont like their first name [bahaha], Korean name, and last name.

So it’ll look something like this: Jesus Tyler Korean Doh. [Obviously Jesus and Tyler are just examples. :] Not that bad, right?! Looks niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice I know.

When I was little, I made up the name "Aliska" to name my daughter. It was Alicia and.. I guess Jessica? with a K. Not going to lie... I still like how it sounds bahaha, but not naming my daughter Aliska. funny ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment