Sunday, January 1, 2012

“What is this?????!”

This blog is about sharing my journey as my husband and I try to conceive for our first baby. Not only am I beyond excited [in the least, haha] that “I’m so excited and I just can’t hide it” [omg do I already have a corny mom mindset? Am I already embarrassing my future embryo!? JAYKAY], but I want to share, ask, and rant raw truths about the good, bad, hopeful wishes, dreams, depressing, ugly, disgusting, worries, questions, CRAZY, PSYCHO, chaotic and wonderful blessings that come before and during pregnancy and [hopefully. I’m just going to talk like I will and can. Being positive] having a precious gift of life.

This obviously.obv. is not a professional blog. I will [try. my “normal” is NOT most ppl’s normal] not to get too detailed or disgusting so dont worry too much. I am horrible when it comes to grammar, but I will try to keep it eligible. My blog will only get loopier and make less sense with horrible grammar as time goes on anyways. So please just TRY to ignore most of the mistakes. This blog is for fun, fun for me, haha. Let me be! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment