Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Google Dad


How sweet, right?

That last email gets me so emotional every single time. I love it. Ugh I cant watch this with anyone else bcos I start crying, loll. I try not to BAWL and slurp or lick clean my boogers from my nose [jk hahahah]. I’ve already seen it so many times. My heart tugs every single time. And every time I’m also like, “DANG, how similar is this commercial to me!?” :P All those little facts... the first house=so me. I actually do that stuff now. I have been with my whole entire relationship with my husband since we met and were dating. I still record everything until this day. I will take pictures of my belly when I’m not pregnant and take pictures of it every week. hahha. I am going to try to take a picture of my babies every week as I see them grow. I am going to take pictures of their artwork. I will record the first time they roll over, loose their 7th tooth, and where they first eat steak. I’m going to record and capture info, pictures, sounds, videos, etc. for every single year for every single kid. I already made plans to make a yearly book [until something cool and more tech savvy comes up in the near future] for every child from when I’m pregnant until their 1st birthday and then a new book every year for their birthday.

I initially wanted this blog to capture and show my future children what I was thinking, how much I loved them while being pregnant, etc. But it turned into this - my rants. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment